- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Enabling Technology
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: vectra.ai
- Company Address: 560 S. Winchester Blvd, Suite 200, San Jose, CA, 95128
About Vectra AIVectra is the world leader in AI-powered network detection and response
An exciting start-up is looking for an energetic Executive Assistant to support the CRO & our Americas sales organization. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, supreme attention to detail, possessing strong professionalism, great communication skills and able to manage. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced environment and will be expected to wear many hats by providing a wide range of executive, operational and administrative support to our SVP of Worldwide Sales and the organization. We are looking for someone to join our growing team and bring their personal touch to continue making Vectra a super fun, welcoming and dynamic workplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage CRO’/VP of Sales, Americas Region very busy calendar in and out of the office.
* Book travel and related needs for Sales Executive and sales team.
* Book space for meetings, craft agendas, coordinate attendees, take minutes, and create action.
* Proactively identifies and acts upon needs and solutions that support the productivity and success of the department.
* Responsible for processes and tasks within the department.
* Processes expenses, purchasing activity, and other related activities.
* Maintains strict confidence of sensitive matters.
* Plans meetings and events in partnership with executives.
* Provides support on corporate initiatives such as global sales meetings, leadership conferences, volunteer events, and employee appreciation/recognition events.
* Participates in new hire onboarding and training processes.
* Provides coverage for other Executive Assistants and Office Manager during leaves of absence or other time away.
* Associates degree or higher plus a minimum of 3 years providing high quality administrative support to senior leadership.
* Strong verbal and polished written communication skills.
* Ability to oversee and support processes and programs that support the business (i.e.: complex vendor agreements, expense approval processes).
* Corporate event and meeting planning skills and experience.
* Strong organization and prioritization skills, with ability to manage competing demands from multiple internal clients.
* Polished, professional, assertive presence, with ability to interact with a diverse blend of personalities to positively represent the executive, gain consensus, and foster collaboration.
* Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
* Ability to maintain and safeguard confidential and sensitive information.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, with deep knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint. Capacity to learn and utilize new technology and programs specific to the department or function.
* Great people to work with
* Competitive salary
* Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability)
* Flexible time off
* Lunch and snacks provided daily