- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enabling Technology
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: vectra.ai
- Company Address: 560 S. Winchester Blvd, Suite 200, San Jose, CA, 95128
About Vectra AIVectra is the world leader in AI-powered network detection and response
Vectra AI delivers a new class of advanced threat defense that delivers real-time detection and analysis of active network intrusions. Vectra technology picks up where perimeter security leaves off by providing deep, continuous analysis of both internal and Internet-facing network traffic to automatically detect all phases of a breach as attackers attempt to spy, spread, and steal within your network.
Vectra directly analyses network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network. All detections are correlated and prioritized to show an attack in context, and Vectra AI's machine learning adapts as attacks evolve.
Enterprise - Customer Success Manager
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role at Vectra and is responsible for developing and managing Vectra’s top enterprise customers. You will own the relationships with your customers, connecting with key business executives, security and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their strategic business needs and goals.
Leveraging this customer knowledge and your expertise in Vectra products and cybersecurity, you will provide an ongoing adoption and industry best practices strategy to ensure your customers understand and maximize value from their investment in Vectra.
This role demands interaction with enterprises at the senior level (CISO), as well as with technical staff within the IT and Security organization.
- Drive high touch customer success focusing on large and highly complex enterprise organizations
- Lead customers throughout the entire customer journey: onboarding, value realization, adoption and expansion
- Own the customer relationship, providing ongoing support and proactive leadership to Vectra’s customers, to drive high levels of customer satisfaction, deep engagement, and mutual success.
- Conduct customer touchpoints, executive business reviews and proactively monitor customer health
- Drive deep integration of the Vectra Cognito platform into our customer’s business processes and technical ecosystem to create and increase stickiness.
- Identify and grow expansion opportunities within the customer base and collaborate with the sales team to facilitate growth attainment.
- Identify and assess renewal risks; develop and collaborate with internal teams in executing the remediation plans.
- Direct crisis and incident response with urgency, working cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution while communicating effectively with customers.
- Identify, develop and implement repeatable programs and processes across your portfolio of customers to maximize product adoption and usage and achievement of customer’s business objectives.
- Track, measure and report on key metrics such as: customer satisfaction, customer health score, adoption rates, etc.
- Able and willing to travel for on-site customer visits as required (25- 50%)
Successful candidates will have a solid technical foundation in network security and enterprise software, a proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, strong business acumen and sales experience, and above all a passion for ensuring a top quality customer experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in enterprise subscription-based vendors in a customer-facing role (such as Customer Success Manager - CSM, Technical Account Management - TAM, Professional Services, Sales Engineering, or Strategic Customer Service)
- Extensive experience as a hands-on CSM or TAM supporting high touch enterprise customers (Fortune 500 or other large companies)
- Good understanding of security product lines (firewalls, sandboxing, SIEM, forensics-type platforms)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN and SSL technology
- Good understanding of current security technologies and risks
- Project management skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience in supporting customers with strong empathy AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C-level relationships
- Service management minded with strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees