- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Enabling Technology
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: vectra.ai
- Company Address: 560 S. Winchester Blvd, Suite 200, San Jose, CA, 95128
About Vectra AIVectra is the world leader in AI-powered network detection and response
Vectra is a rapidly-growing cybersecurity AI startup, headquartered in San Jose, CA with development offices in Austin, Boston, and Dublin, Ireland. Our team builds and delivers Cognito, a cybersecurity platform that uses AI to detect and hunt stealthy attackers who’ve compromised high-value enterprise networks in real-time.
Cognito directly analyzes network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network. Cognito also provides rich network metadata to analysts to support investigation and threat hunting.
What You Would Do Here:
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in Austin, TX where you will work closely with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition teams across the company.
What you can expect:
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process where applicable
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, both internally and externally, with our candidates.
- Deliver a top-notch recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the Dublin office
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams.
- Generate employment contracts and offer letters
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Coordinating complex, high volume interview schedules.
- Experience in prioritizing different functions and tasks while managing their work time.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking systems – Greenhouse preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year degree) or equivalent experience