- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enabling Technology
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: vectra.ai
- Company Address: 560 S. Winchester Blvd, Suite 200, San Jose, CA, 95128
About Vectra AIVectra is the world leader in AI-powered network detection and response
Vectra AI® offers our customers a platform to reduce the risk of breach, increase the efficiency of the security operations team (SOC) and enabling security in the cloud and on SaaS applications.
The Cognito® Platform gives our customers a real-time insight in their networks to identify ongoing attacker-behaviours by applying Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to feed back the right information to the right people at the right time to remediate.
The Cognito platform work in tandem with the customers own infrastructure, increasing the overall efficiency of SIEMs, EDRs, Firewalls, Orchestrations tools etc.
The Role: Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
We are looking for motivated, driven, ambitious and well-spoken inside sales representatives to join our sales team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, engaging and communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener. As an ISR, you will be representing Vectra across your region and will be identifying potential business opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to jumpstart your career in Technical Sales.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Technical sales experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Fluent or native German speaker