- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enabling Technology
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: vectra.ai
- Company Address: 560 S. Winchester Blvd, Suite 200, San Jose, CA, 95128
About Vectra AIVectra is the world leader in AI-powered network detection and response
Vectra AI delivers a new class of advanced threat defense that delivers real-time detection and analysis of active intrusions. Vectra technology picks up where perimeter security leaves off by providing deep, continuous analysis of both internal and Internet-facing network traffic to automatically detect all phases of a breach as attackers attempt to spy, spread, and steal within your network. Vectra AI directly analyzes network meta-data in real time using a patented combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network. All detections are correlated and prioritized to show an attack in context. Meta-data extracted by the network of sensors are sent to data-lakes in order to perform Incident Response and forensic reconstruction.
Do you already have some experience security operations or incident response? Would you like to help our companies and public sector organizations apply the most advanced threat detection at the front line of cyber defense? As a key member of the Vectra sales and partner team, you will be responsible for supporting the Partner Managers, Customer prospects and Vectra customers throughout the Northern Europe. Specific responsibilities will include supporting channel partners in all phases of building service offerings with Vectra technology, selling the technology and ensuring customers gain the benefits they were looking for.
You will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience with the latest technology, the most challenging environments and build your professional knowledge on the evolving cyber threat and defense landscape. You will work with the best experts in the field who are as passionate as you are in making the world a safer and fairer place.
· Support Partners in onboarding Vectra into their offering and services
· Pre-sales partner and customer support for Vectra's Channel Managers.
· Walk customers and partners through demos and problem solving in clear, concise matter by being the subject matter expert on all things Vectra.
· Communicate cross functionally constantly to ensure all key stakeholders are in the loop about product functionality and product desires experienced in the field.
· Partner with the Product Management and R&D departments to develop features critical to Vectra's success.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of the Vectra product line.
· Identify new opportunities by creating and developing strong technical relationships with customers and channel partners.
· Maintain knowledge at a high technical level of the current security landscape.
· Collaborate with Customers on Technology reviews, product findings, and integration with other technologies they may have.
· Collaborate with other Vectra Engineers on high-level projects to deliver Vectra technologies to our customers.
· Participate in deployment review and forecast calls.
· Participate in design review and release meetings.
· Travel as needed within region.
Experience and soft skills
· You have already worked in or close to a SOC environment or delivered Red team engagements or worked in incident response
· You are a self starter – you proactively find solutions to challenges as they emerge and are willing to live up to the Vectra “no-drama team work” ideal
· You work with a high degree of integrity and take pride in your company, team and work
· You put the customers and partners first and don’t stop before their expectations are met
· General understanding of security operations technologies (IDS/IPS, EDR, SIEM, CASB or forensics-type platforms).
· Understanding of the cyber threat landscape, the Cyber Kill Chain and offensive techniques
· General knowledge in networking and ability to understand L3 to L7 OSI layers.
· Good written and verbal communications are a must.
· Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred.