- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enabling Technology
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: vectra.ai
- Company Address: 560 S. Winchester Blvd, Suite 200, San Jose, CA, 95128
About Vectra AIVectra is the world leader in AI-powered network detection and response
Vectra is looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to help us accelerate the adoption of our products, create compelling narratives, and bring new products to market. Join us to learn and grow with a world-class PMM team that is responsible for defining category-creating narratives in AI, ML, and cloud security, launching new cloud security products each year and driving global go-to-market success.
This is a highly visible role that requires a passion for technology and creative storytelling. You will get to work with all facets of the marketing organization, as well as field sales teams, product management, Office of the CTO, and engineering to drive adoption and accelerate the growth of the Vectra threat detection and response solutions.
For this role, you will:
- Partner with PMM leadership to execute on GTM strategy, including messaging, positioning, launch planning, sales enablement, and PR.
- Develop and create compelling messaging to showcase the Vectra products and vision to make the world a safer and fairer place. The results can range from including but not limited to videos, presentations, blogs, web pages, data sheets, solution briefs, etc.
- Influence and drive innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that build pipeline, collaborating with demand generation and digital marketing teams to execute on campaigns and measure results.
- Partner closely with Product Management teams and field to drive market share and revenue growth.
- Be the market expert! This includes understanding customer challenges & requirements, how our solutions address these, and our competitive differentiation.
- Develop insights based on campaign effectiveness and industry trends. Then, translate those insights into actionable recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible results.
- Champion, role model, and embed Vectra cultural principles (customer first, integrity, no drama teamwork) as we scale globally.
What you have:
2+ years of working experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re comfortable presenting to internal and external audiences (large and small). You are adept at creating and editing everything from pithy emails to detailed launch plans to researched white papers and more. You can synthesize and distill complex information into clear, concise messaging for different audiences.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration. You have on-the-job experience managing and communicating complex projects with many stakeholders.
- Adaptability. You can easily switch between detail-oriented projects and big picture planning, product analytics and creative brainstorming, customer research, and launch execution.
- A growth mindset. You are a curious learner who embraces new opportunities to get hands-on Experience in new industries, technology, and GTM strategies. You are a self-starter who is not afraid to dive into the details and is excited to become an expert on your products, markets, and customers.
- BA/BS An ideal candidate also has Experience in marketing, consulting, or engineering.
- High sense of urgency and ambitious work ethic to drive business outcomes.
- Experience in high-growth technology companies or fast-paced startups – you’re happiest where you get to work both collaboratively and independently, can articulate a vision, and execute against it.
- Passionate about technology, especially cyber security
Who is Vectra AI
Where everything is connected and always-on, our mission is to make the world a safer and fairer place. We have developed an AI-driven network detection and response platform that finds evasive threats across cloud, data center, enterprise networks, and IoT devices. Our cutting edge data science team is paired with security research to develop the most efficient and effective threat models, not just buzzwords. The proof: our customers stand up and tell the rest of the world.