- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Autonomous & Mobility Management
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: volocopter.com
- Company Address: Zeiloch 20, Bruchsal, 76646
About VolocopterThe Volocopter is the world’s first purely electric flying multicopter, which is able to transport people. It flies eco-friendly, emission-free, quiet and safe. As autonomous version, the Volocopter is the answer to the tough mobility challenges our megacities are facing today, and it makes the dream of flying come true for all of us.
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
These are your tasks:
- Conceptual design and further development of the requirements for the VoloIQ platform
- Create and develop platform services in Python, Go or C#
- Provide security & compliance in accordance with internal guidelines as well as other aviation regulations
- Maintain and further develop our Infrastructure as Code Scripts
- Use of pipeline as code for various applications
- Consult, setup and maintain build and release agents
- Use and configure tools like Visual Studio Code
- Consult customers and users on the possibilities of the cloud platform and its application in national and international teams
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
You bring that with you:
- A degree in business informatics, mathematics, economics, or a comparable vocational training - we also welcome career changers with completed training or studies with several years of relevant work experience
- Experience with some of the following languages: Python, Go, .NET, ASP.NET, C#, Shell
- Experience in developing and operating applications in cloud infrastructure, microservices, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS (optional)
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration
- Knowledge of authentication protocols (SAML,OAuth,OpenID) preferred
- Experience in SAFe Best Practices
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- A customer-centric approach with an open and constructive communication style and high self-motivation
- Confidence, communication skills, and presentation skills
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.