- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Autonomous & Mobility Management
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: volocopter.com
- Company Address: Zeiloch 20, Bruchsal, 76646
About VolocopterThe Volocopter is the world’s first purely electric flying multicopter, which is able to transport people. It flies eco-friendly, emission-free, quiet and safe. As autonomous version, the Volocopter is the answer to the tough mobility challenges our megacities are facing today, and it makes the dream of flying come true for all of us.
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
Your future Volocopter crew:
The communications team is full of creative individuals ready to tackle any challenge and who love to make Volocopter and our story shine.
Your mission during this flight:
As part of the communications team, you have the opportunity to pioneer and shape the story of Urban Air Mobility with one of the hottest players on the field. In your role, you will directly report to the Head of PR and help in communications projects across the entire company with a focus on content creation for our various communications platforms.
- You create concise stories and contents for internal and external communications
- You write, edit, translate compelling content for various types of communications including newsletters, blog posts, Social Media posts, videos, white papers, speeches, and more
- You spread the word about Volocopter’s vision, products, mission, and main messages in an enticing way
- You work hand in hand with Brand, Website, and SEO together to ensure a cohesive voice
Check-in your professional skills:
- You have successfully completed a degree in the humanities, communications, languages, or equivalent education
- You have 3+ years of practical experience in copywriting and content creation
- You are passionate about words, writing, and telling stories
- Provable affinity to mobility, startups, or technology
- You bring personal initiative, team-spirit, and creative thinking and like to get things done
- You have a reliable, self-motivated, and solution-oriented way of working
- Native-level of English & German
- Additional languages such as Mandarin, French or Japanese
Our Volocopter flight includes:
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal accountability, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, great team spirit
- Attractive salary package
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Fasten your seat belt and take-off with an awesome team as we bring urban air mobility to life!