- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Other
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: wsc-sports.com
- Company Address: HaShachar Tower , 4 Ariel Sharon St., Givatayim, Dan 0000000, IL
About WSC SportsWSC provides the best way to extract value from sports broadcasts, enabling the creation of new content that answers the diverse demands of multiple stakeholders – broadcasters, federations, leagues, teams, sponsors and brands, while driving fan interaction, hype and interest.
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
You’ll be working with great people in an awesome environment, while using cutting-edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports - all together!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products for NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and other sports giants.
What you’ll do:
WSC Sports’ Client Solutions & Delivery team engages in a wide variety of complex projects for global clients while providing top-notch customer experience to ensure successful delivery and onboarding for each and every client and project. This team is responsible for ensuring WSC Sports’ largest and most strategic global clients who are implementing our enterprise solutions are successfully onboarded to the WSC platform. Successful delivery of these client engagements translates to projects that are delivered on time, on-scope, and to high client satisfaction. The individual will collaborate across all teams within the company, ranging from Product, Business Development, R&D, Operations and more, in order to create and deliver custom solutions and to drive product and feature enhancements for our clients globally.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client integrations and projects
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery by developing and managing project schedules, team goals, success criteria, and project milestones
- Responsible for driving product onboarding and adoption across WSC Sports client base
- Become a subject matter on the WSC Sports product suite and solutions and know-how to implement them to meet client objectives
- Educate partners and clients in deployment best practices & successful project set up and structure
- Develop trusted relationships to drive implementation with client’s internal teams
- Partner with the Business Development, Customer Success, and Product teams to perform user research and gather requirements in order to design advanced integration capabilities
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of Project, Delivery, or Customer Success experience
- Experience managing complex projects that involve working across departments, on several months delivery time and tasks management
- Experience working in a tech B2B company with a SaaS product
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A passion for technology and how to drive customer success
- Experience in video/social media/media streaming
- Interest in American sports, watching and talking sports on a daily basis
- Comfortable giving articulate presentations to large groups of people