- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Other
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: wsc-sports.com
- Company Address: HaShachar Tower , 4 Ariel Sharon St., Givatayim, Dan 0000000, IL
About WSC SportsWSC provides the best way to extract value from sports broadcasts, enabling the creation of new content that answers the diverse demands of multiple stakeholders – broadcasters, federations, leagues, teams, sponsors and brands, while driving fan interaction, hype and interest.
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
Working with Great people in an awesome environment, using cutting edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports- altogether!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products for NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and other sports giants - are only part of the things WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Learn new technologies, debug, and solve complex problems.
- Be responsible for the testing life cycle from planning via execution to release.
- Conduct tests in various manners including manual, regression.
- Maintain a high level of quality across all products.
- Work closely with developers, QA, and Product Managers.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manual software testing.
- Strong writing and understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Vast knowledge of QA methodologies including plan, design, execution, and reporting.
- Experience in testing web applications and server-side applications (API, databases).
- Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated, teamwork skills, autodidact.
- Familiarity with Windows-based systems and some admin/shell knowledge.
- Passionate about sports.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/any related fields.
- Experience with adapting and executing automation - Selenium with C# or Java.