- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Datacenter Hardware
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: zerofox.com
- Company Address: 1834 S. Charles St., Baltimore, MD, 21230
About ZeroFOXZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more.
- Learn and employ ZeroFOX patented technology to identify and analyze relevant information collected from the Internet, based on client-specific criteria, to assemble relevant findings for daily intelligence reporting;
- Assist in customer care and all production aspects covering the range of assigned duties. Support and/or lead recurring deliverables and touchpoints (ad hoc/daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and/or annual):
- Security/Incident Alerts
- Intelligence Reports
- Trend and summary reports
- Strategic assessments and reviews
- Client briefings
- Support collection enhancement with ongoing and proactive collaboration with Collection Management and 24x7 support.
- Dedication and willingness to provide support in response to ad hoc threats and periods of increased risk. This may entail on occasion:
- Ad hoc investigations and assessments
- Ancillary threat monitoring outside core business hours
- Proactive professional development through company trainings, industry certifications, and seeking new opportunities to maintain and grow relevant knowledge and skillsets.
- Identify and communicate enhancement opportunities and improvement ideas for the department’s operations.
- In-depth understanding of what legalities surround public sector engagements and ensuring that ZeroFOX strictly adheres to those legalities.
- Experience in open source and social media research, or investigations, typically obtained in 2-3 years.
- Ability to connect the dots.
- Creativity in leveraging internet search techniques and methods.
- Ability to determine the credibility, value, significance, and relevancy of information from different data sources to produce clear, concise, and timely analytical products.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; comfortable with providing briefings and presentations.
- Experience producing short and long form reports, applying BLUF or similar models.
- Comfort working independently and in teams.
- Experience with some of the following: Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, Deep/Darkweb, and message boards.
- Proficiency with at least one online investigative tool, such as WhoIs, Ping, Traceroute, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office or G-Suite programs.
- Bachelors degree.
- Public or private sector experience as an analyst, researcher, investigator or consultant supporting a security, risk or due diligence function.
- Advanced knowledge of risks and threats specific to the public sector is preferred.
- Experience in conducting studies and making recommendations to identify threat vectors, threat actors, and threat trends.
- Experience in briefing decision-makers and senior leaders.
- High degree of knowledge of Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, message boards, Deep/Darkweb.
- Knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, DNS records, E-mails Headers, P2P.
- Possession of excellent project/team leadership, development, and client relationship skills.
- Knowledge and familiarity with relevant threat landscapes or industry practice areas such as cybercrime, online fraud, physical/corporate security, activism, hacktivism, reputation risk, travel security, geopolitical or policy issues.
What benefits you'll receive
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Community-driven culture
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Fun, modern workspace with regular team events
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!