- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Research Sci/Assoc/Mgr
- Industry: Datacenter Hardware
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: zerofox.com
- Company Address: 1834 S. Charles St., Baltimore, MD, 21230
About ZeroFOXZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more.
What are we seeking?
- Experience as a Threat Intelligence Analyst, Threat Researcher or a SOC analyst role. We are looking for at least 4 years of experience or more in one of these roles
- Demonstrate an eagerness and intuition while performing investigations of attacks and campaigns, especially in malware, phishing, fraud or vulnerabilities
- Experience with investigative and threat research tools, which includes but is not limited to: network traffic analysis, malware investigation (especially static and dynamic analysis), and threat actor infrastructure investigation. If you’ve caught a threat actor in their tracks, let’s chat!
- Able to comfortably write scripts, interact with APIs, and automate processes with Python, Go, Node.js
- Able to comfortably build lightweight infrastructure, including servers and corresponding services, to help automate processes for your work or the team’s work
- Knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) used by threat actors; attributing to threat actor(s) or APT group, especially using the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Experience with ransomware and common malware families
What will you do?
- Build, curate and maintain threat research and hunting systems to generate contextual and relevant findings for our global customer base
- Execute ZeroFOX Threat Research’s global intelligence requirements in the realms of: phishing and fraud, malware, ransomware, infrastructure tracking, brand and physical threat intelligence
- Maintain and deliver a cadence of Threat Research Goals, which include quarterly goals for finished intelligence reports, campaign tracking and rapid response alerts for emerging attacks and campaigns
- Serve as a subject matter expert for product management, engineering, sales and marketing to help deliver world-class security and intelligence features. Generate net new features for the ZeroFOX product that push the boundaries of our threat research mission
- Serve as a thought leader and publish blogs, white papers, conference presentations and interact with the media
- Build and manage threat research and sharing relationships via our partnerships, customer relations and creating new partnerships
- Use and develop tools to analyze the trends in threat actor development and generate rules for threat hunting
What will you get?
- Commitment to diversity: ZeroFOX is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where everyone is encouraged to contribute with their feedback and innovative ideas in a respectful and nourishing work environment
- Benefits: Competitive compensation and benefits package available
- Training and growth monthly stipend
- Excellent communication between teams, people, organizations and leaders
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product.
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!