- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Other
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: wsc-sports.com
- Company Address: HaShachar Tower , 4 Ariel Sharon St., Givatayim, Dan 0000000, IL
About WSC SportsWSC provides the best way to extract value from sports broadcasts, enabling the creation of new content that answers the diverse demands of multiple stakeholders – broadcasters, federations, leagues, teams, sponsors and brands, while driving fan interaction, hype and interest.
We're looking for a top-notch Influencers Manager to join our growing team in TLV, to build and lead WSC’s community of sports influencers. You will be responsible to grow the community and drive their adoption of our solutions, based on an in-depth understanding of influencers needs, content ideation, and internal advocacy to meet the needs that have the most impact on revenue.
What you’ll do:
- GROW COMMUNITY: Find and recruit Youtube influencers to use our solutions in their content.
- MANAGE RELATIONSHIPS: This will include negotiation, onboarding, communication, data collection, performance analytics, compliance monitoring, and expansion of existing relationships.
- GROW ADOPTION: Lead influencers to create more content and reach more views. Build close relationships with frequent check-ins, to solve friction points and inspire with best practices and new ideas.
- BE THE EXPERT: On best practices for content trends & driving viewership on Youtube. Curate and come up with new use cases.
- PLAN STRATEGY: Be responsible for meeting your business goals on a community scale and resulting views. Research new platforms to extend beyond Youtube. Collaborate with various departments (Product, Marketing, Legal) to execute business plans.
- REPORTING: Feed databases, analyze performance against your plan, and share optimization recommendations with influencers.
- PRODUCT THINKING: Identify & advocate internally new product opportunities needed to grow views, adoption, and solving friction points.
What you’ll need:
- +2 years of experience in Partnerships Management: Proven skills in Sales, Negotiation, & Growing Partnerships. Preferably with influencers or online businesses.
- +2 years of experience in digital content creation (preferably Video): Great creativity, and proven understanding of social media KPIs and analytics -- Big Advantage.
- Project management skills: Running complex projects from planning to execution with limited guidance. Proven proficiency using Excel, Automation Tools, and CRM.
- Strategic thinking and ability to prioritize between multiple alternatives.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast-paced, Entrepreneurial, Self-learning skills and a bias towards action.
- Fluency in English. Additional popular language (e.g., Spanish, Russian, French) - an advantage
- Sports fan - a Must.