- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Datacenter Hardware
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: zerofox.com
- Company Address: 1834 S. Charles St., Baltimore, MD, 21230
About ZeroFOXZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more.
- Manage multiple customer initiatives while leading technical implementation efforts for enterprise services organization
- Build or implement technical integrations based on client requirements
- Perform integration development assistance to meet customer requirements
- Leverage knowledge from multiple domains to provide customers with comprehensive solutions
- Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to define individual customer requirements
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and team members
- Provide regular updates to both customers and ZeroFOX Leadership on project progress
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline or commensurate industry experience
- Solid track record in designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise level technical solutions for Customers typically obtained in 5+ years
- Ability to take Customer requirements and deliverables and create a comprehensive Statement of Work
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of networking and enterprise systems
- Understanding of security domains (ex: malware, phishing, social engineering, threat analysis, steganography, etc.)
- Ability to create and deliver detailed and professional Customer-facing documents
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Understanding of cloud system and hybrid cloud concepts
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability
- Experience managing multiple engagements and implementations
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!