- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Datacenter Hardware
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: zerofox.com
- Company Address: 1834 S. Charles St., Baltimore, MD, 21230
About ZeroFOXZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more.
- Prepare, assemble and ship hardware.
- Answer client phone calls, e-mails, and service tickets timely and efficiently.
- Document all client correspondence in the ticketing system.
- Resolve any customer issues through research and collaboration among departments. keep up-to-date on the latest software and hardware releases.
- Work with users and other IT staff to determine and develop specific information systems requirements and processes. Determine the impact on existing systems.
- Identify, research, and seek resolution to a variety of complex end user technical problems. Respond to technical support requests via walk in, email, and telephone.
- Develop documentation / instructions of standard operating procedures.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs. Perform installation, setup, configuration, and troubleshooting for computers, handheld devices and peripherals.
- Serve as local purchasing agent, including the identification, acquisition, and installation of user desired hardware and software. Maintain a catalog of user licenses and hardware.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Solid problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills. Ability to communicate complex technical concepts across all organizational levels. Teamwork skills as well as independent focus. Ability to multitask.
- IT Support Service experience or similar experience, typically obtained in 1+ years
- Experience working with various types of hardware and software, including Apple laptops typically obtained in 2+ years.
- Written and spoken fluency in the English language.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Huge Plus: Bachelors in computer science, information technology, or a related field of study.
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!