- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Datacenter Hardware
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: zerofox.com
- Company Address: 1834 S. Charles St., Baltimore, MD, 21230
About ZeroFOXZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more.
What are we seeking?
- Motivated, communicative, teamwork-oriented professionals that feel comfortable working in agile environments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience as a Quality Engineer, typically obtained in 5+ years
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating among teams and leading projects
- Demonstrated ability to independently assess needs as well as identify and implement solutions, aligned with strategic mission
- Finessed skills in communicating, including, written, verbal, listening and presentation
- Knowledge of implementing Quality Engineering processes and procedures for test case design, quality standards, and the overall testing life cycle
- Experience deploying test plans in an Agile environment with high-frequency CI/CD releases
- Experience designing test plans for web applications, backend services, and/or mobile applications
- Experience configuring and deploying automated testing frameworks such as Selenium, Zephyr, JMeter, or others.
- Experience coding/scripting in SQL, Bash, and JS
- Familiarity with microservice architecture and cloud providers, like AWS, is a plus!
What will you do?
- Establish, refine, and grow our Quality Engineering processes to scale with our fast-growing engineering teams and product suite
- Work with the engineering teams to help design automated tests and improve validation processes
- Establish and own the expansion of our quality metrics and ensure those quality goals are met
- Lead and mentor other Quality team members
- Take on other lead responsibilities as needed
What will you get?
- Opportunities to learn and contribute your knowledge to our Digital Risk Protection platform
- Great compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture.
- Regular team bonding activities like cooking and cocktails classes, bingos, stand up comedy, magic shows, virtual happy hour, lunch and learns, etc.
- Training and growth monthly stipend
- Excellent communication: between teams, people, organizations and leaders
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!