- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Datacenter Hardware
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: zerofox.com
- Company Address: 1834 S. Charles St., Baltimore, MD, 21230
About ZeroFOXZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more.
- Messaging and story-telling: develop : develop product positioning that differentiates ZeroFOX
- Sales enablement: tools that enable sales teams to navigate and convert prospects to customers.
- Content development: create effective sales tools, white papers, videos, blogs and other demand-generating content
- Market intelligence: be the subject matter expert (SME) on your buyers, how they buy; be the SME on competition and how to win in the marketplace
- Demand generation: Work closely with the ZeroFOX Growth and Demand Generation team to develop marketing campaigns, go-to-market strategies and programs that drive demand for ZeroFOX solutions
Requirements and Skills
- B2B Product marketing experience, typically obtained in 3-5+ years. High preference for security/cyber threat intelligence industry experience
- Sales enablement: ability to communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales and team and partners and develop the sales tools that support the ZeroFOX selling process
- Content development: Track record of leveraging strong content creation background to develop content, including sales collateral and tools, white papers, videos, blogs and website content and other demand-generating content
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve, multi-task, and work productively and independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing workplace
- Outstanding organizational and people skills; master communicator who can speak to all levels of the organization and lead complex, cross-functional projects
- Comfort working and being productive in a highly dynamic and demanding environment - ability to thrive on doing good work under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and persuade effectively: Interpersonal skills used to demonstrate leadership, motivate and work well with cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- Concise written & verbal communication
- Creativity: the ability to think ‘outside the box’ to innovate new approaches and marketing offers
- Ability to learn new technology and market spaces; analytical skills to critically evaluate issues and technology.
- Huge plus: cybersecurity / cyber threat intelligence knowledge base/experience plus SaaS and/or MSSP experience
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product.
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!