- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Datacenter Hardware
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: zerofox.com
- Company Address: 1834 S. Charles St., Baltimore, MD, 21230
About ZeroFOXZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more.
Roles and responsibilities
- With a keen eye on results, plan, coordinate, and execute multiple end-to-end marketing events and programs on schedule, within budget, and with excellent attention to detail.
- Execute quarterly plans with regional sales leaders and top partners to accelerate EMEA pipeline growth.
- In collaboration with the Partnerships team and agency partners, support on-boarding and go-to-market planning with channel partners.
- Deliver on all aspects of event programs including pre-event promotions, internal communications, vendor relations, staffing logistics, onsite support, lead handoff, follow-up processes, and reporting.
- Localize go-to-market plans, integrated marketing campaigns, marketing assets, and resources.
- Support all marketing functions in the region, closely coordinating with marketing leadership.
- Through strong partnership and clear communication, be the day-to-day point of contact for international marketing efforts while ensuring that business priorities are met and markets have what they need to drive the business.
- Coordinate, order, manage inventory and budget of marketing materials including displays, signage, demo sites, print collateral, swag, prizes, and giveaways for events and sales support.
Requirements and qualifications
- Relevant B2B marketing experience typically obtained in 5+ years (Cybersecurity a plus).
- Experience successfully adopting and implementing global campaigns at a regional level, with an in-depth understanding of demand generation and marketing principles across EMEA.
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to handle multiple duties simultaneously and quickly prioritize.
- Excellent communication and collaboration capabilities (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation tools (Marketo and Salesforce preferred).
- Experience with PRM software is preferred.
- Native fluency in English. Multilingual abilities are considered an asset.
- Willingness to travel at least 30% globally.
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, paid time off, and other benefits available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!