- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Other
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: wsc-sports.com
- Company Address: HaShachar Tower , 4 Ariel Sharon St., Givatayim, Dan 0000000, IL
About WSC SportsWSC provides the best way to extract value from sports broadcasts, enabling the creation of new content that answers the diverse demands of multiple stakeholders – broadcasters, federations, leagues, teams, sponsors and brands, while driving fan interaction, hype and interest.
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
Working with Great people in an awesome environment, using cutting edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports- altogether!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products for NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and other sports giants - are only part of the things WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the client.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship for all client-related aspects, from product implementation onwards.
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance, and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to reflect the value the customer derives from our service.
- Extract value matter data from a complex database, BI tools, and reports.
- Build best practices methodologies and be your trusted customer's consultant.
- Identify upsell opportunities, leveraging, and discussing them directly with the customer.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Account Management/equivalent role background.
- Experience working in a tech B2B company, with a SAAS product.
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply.
- Prior experience in on-boarding/project management/training.
- Willingness to frequently travel domestically and abroad.
- Fluent in English and Russian, both written and verbal.
- Experience in the video/social media/media streaming.
- Interest in sports, watching and talking sports on a daily basis.