- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Autonomous & Mobility Management
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: volocopter.com
- Company Address: Zeiloch 20, Bruchsal, 76646
About VolocopterThe Volocopter is the world’s first purely electric flying multicopter, which is able to transport people. It flies eco-friendly, emission-free, quiet and safe. As autonomous version, the Volocopter is the answer to the tough mobility challenges our megacities are facing today, and it makes the dream of flying come true for all of us.
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
Your mission during this flight:
As IT Security Administrator at Volocopter, you will be part of the CDO Resort and responsible for all operational topics related to Cyber and IT-Security. Together with the Cyber Security Manager, you will bring our IT Security Strategy to life.
- Administration and maintenance of the existing IT security components with the appropriate tools
- Optimization and continuous development of the existing IT security landscape and the corresponding components
- Active participation in maintaining the ISMS according to ISO 27001
- Provide guidance and consultation for staff/projects in security aspects
- Escalation, coordination, and support for Service Desk or Operation Center in the case of security incidents
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation
Check in your professional skills:
- Completed professional training as an IT specialist, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the field of computer science or a comparable qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of IT Security
- Expertise in the administration and operation of IT security tools and firewalls
- Knowledge of DIN ISO 27001
- Practical experience and demonstrable knowledge in the implementation of penetration tests
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Reliability, ability to work in a team, and a high level of customer orientation paired with an independent working method
- Aerospace background is a plus
Our Volocopter flight includes:
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal accountability, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, great team spirit
- Attractive salary package
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Fasten your seat belt and take-off with an awesome team as we bring urban air mobility to life!