- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Autonomous & Mobility Management
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: volocopter.com
- Company Address: Zeiloch 20, Bruchsal, 76646
About VolocopterThe Volocopter is the world’s first purely electric flying multicopter, which is able to transport people. It flies eco-friendly, emission-free, quiet and safe. As autonomous version, the Volocopter is the answer to the tough mobility challenges our megacities are facing today, and it makes the dream of flying come true for all of us.
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
Your future Volocopter crew:
We are looking for you as a Treasury Manager, to work closely with the wider Finance team to build-up a world-class Treasury function. You will strategically enhance Volocopter’s international scale up by driving our global Treasury activities. On a day-to-day basis, your operational responsibilities include management of central Group Treasury function, daily cash management operations, liquidity forecasting, management of financial risks, management reporting, and treasury systems. We are looking for an experienced treasury professional with a full understanding of industry practices who has previously demonstrated success in a fast-paced and flexible environment. This is a commercial role and we will offer you the opportunity to shape the Treasury function and contribute to the further development of the Volocopter organization.
Your mission during this flight:
- Developing the Treasury strategy for a fast-growing and international company and managing a global Treasury technology implementation project
- Developing and implementing cash management operational strategies incl. optimization of global bank account structures in terms of fees, performance, and compliance
- Overseeing daily cash management, focusing on cash positioning, cash reporting, and forecasting, short-term funding, compliant payment processing
- Overseeing the cash flow forecasting process, maintaining and updating a consolidated liquidity forecast, together with the Controlling Team
- Managing global bank relationships for growing bank account and financing requirements and active management of foreign exchange and other financial risks
- Preparation of analyses for targeted information of top management and shareholders, implementation of a new treasury reporting package including the ownership for other internal (e.g. SOX compliance) and external reporting (e.g. Z 4 German Central Bank)
Check in your professional skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant professional experience, especially in the treasury of an industrial company or in corresponding areas of a financial services company, desirable with experience with fast-growing technology companies
- Successfully completed business studies ideally with a focus on Finance, Business or comparable qualification
- Confidence in handling of MS Office applications (especially Excel), knowledge of Treasury Management System (TMS) desirable
- Strong intellect, combined with excellent commercial and analytical thinking as well as pragmatic and implementation-oriented working style
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken language)
- Project experience and strong end-to-end process thinking
- High degree of reliability, independence, and flexibility
- Affinity for technology and digitalization, as well as passion for driving new ideas
- Very good communication and presentation skills including C-level messaging
Our Volocopter flight includes:
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal accountability, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, great team spirit
- Attractive salary package
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Fasten your seat belt and take-off with an awesome team as we bring urban air mobility to life!