- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Artificial Intelligence
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: untether.ai
- Company Address: 119 Spadina Ave. Suite 901, Toronto, ON, M5V 2L1
About Untether AIUntether AI was founded in 2018, and is developing ultra-efficient, high-performance AI chips to enable new frontiers in AI applications. By combining the power efficiency of near-memory design with the robustness of digital processing, Untether AI has developed a groundbreaking new chip architecture for neural net inference that moves data 1,000 times faster. Founded in Toronto, by a team of scientists, engineers and experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully brought to market over 1 billion chips, Untether AI’s founding team includes Martin Snelgrove, Darrick Wiebe and Raymond Chik.
Requirement & Responsibilities
- 10+ years in in RTL design (Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Experience in UVM, VCS, Python, Low power design
- Writing testbenches, simulation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills; ability to take initiative and solve problems
- High performance IP RTL design with low power design techniques .
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Good understanding PCI Express and Computer Architecture.
- Knowledge of memory interfaces (DDR/LPDDR/etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working experience in Python/C/C++/Assembly
- Working experience in verification with UVM.
- Team Lead experience
- Experience with Spyglass (LINT, CDC)
- Experience with Verilog Coding