- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Datacenter Hardware
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: zerofox.com
- Company Address: 1834 S. Charles St., Baltimore, MD, 21230
About ZeroFOXZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more.
- Act as a business resource to the customer and provide “industry expert” executive level selling practices while delivering clear differentiation
- Proactively manage accounts on a continual basis, ensuring customer satisfaction, tracking of key deliverables, and maintaining a strong customer relationship
- Support the Sales organization to ensure timely and successful closing of sales opportunities
- Liaise between customers and Product Management to ensure relevant feedback to product improvements and customer requirements
- Communicate technical aspects of product & service offerings to customers
- Quickly learn, apply, and position technical knowledge related to competitor offerings
- Manage Proof of Concept engagements, providing knowledge transfer and support for customers while demonstrating solution options and benefits related to the customer’s overall needs and objectives.
- Other sales related duties, as assigned by sales management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Desired
- Experience selling security solutions in a sales engineering role into organizations, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Verifiable track record of success as an individual contributor in a sales engineering role
- Background in both structured corporate & entrepreneurial environments
- A passion and proven ability to implement world-class sales processes, productivity improvements, and training programs throughout the sales organization
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Must have the proven ability to deliver concise, logical, written documents and the presence to deliver the company’s vision and product definitions to both large and small audiences
- Highly competitive and extremely adaptive and use to overachieving on targets
- Ability to persuasively communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Proficient understanding of security domains, malware, phishing, social media security and social engineering threats
- Good knowledge of Networking and Security infrastructure devices and applications (e.g. firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, IP Networking, etc.), and top SIEM tools such ArcSight, IBM QRadar, and Splunk
- Experience with Rest API integrations, JSON, Maltego
- Ability to drive RFP/RFI response processes
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Unquestionable integrity
- Excellent time & prioritization management
- Demonstrated ability to work as lead for large complex projects
- Strong technical and communication skills, well organized, and flexible
- Understanding of business metrics and drivers for multiples levels of customer management and appropriately tailors communication to demonstrate value
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keep current on trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges – be a technical advisor
- Strong Project Management and Customer Relationship skills
- Organized thought process to sales strategy
- Strong Presentation skills with confidence to speak in front of small and large groups
- Experience selling enterprise solutions to C-level clients
- Ability to develop senior level relationships
Education and Experience Required
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in technical consulting/sales engineering, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Security related certifications preferred (CISSP, CEH, GIAC GCIH, GCFA, etc.)
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product.
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!