- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Autonomous & Mobility Management
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: volocopter.com
- Company Address: Zeiloch 20, Bruchsal, 76646
About VolocopterThe Volocopter is the world’s first purely electric flying multicopter, which is able to transport people. It flies eco-friendly, emission-free, quiet and safe. As autonomous version, the Volocopter is the answer to the tough mobility challenges our megacities are facing today, and it makes the dream of flying come true for all of us.
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
We are looking for you as our Manager Financial Planning & Analysis / Corporate Controller. You will setup, maintain and drive world class planning & steering processes on group level to enable decision making throughout the whole company. Together with another Corporate Controller, you will act as a business partner for the various departments and take a strategic perspective on Volocopter's financials, reporting to our Head of Controlling. The position is highly diverse, working on multiple exciting and challenging projects worldwide, with many stakeholders inside and outside Volocopter.
- Responsible to set up and maintain all group planning & steering processes, management & investor reporting as well as investment and subsidiary Controlling
- Be the sparring partner to various departments like Corporate Finance, Strategy or Accounting
- Facilitating agile methodology in finance processes
- Interface with key stakeholders across the business to define requirements, gain insights into relationships and dependencies and deliver results
- Develop, improve & execute prediction models and informative, actionable and automated reporting that highlights business trends and opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve results and standardize processes in our finance operations and beyond, adopting a “digital-first” and “first principles” mindset
- Take part in developing the financial data strategy & structure
- Contribute to continuously advance our budgeting and forecasting in a volatile environment
- Support our risk management, internal control & corporate finance
- Excellent degree in business economics, engineering or administration with a focus on financial management
- Several years of professional experience in controlling within an international, agile and matrix organization, preferably a mix of start-up and established companies or management consultancy
- You equally feel comfortable explaining your analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the trade-offs or strategy with corporate finance, strategy department and subsidiaries
- Good knowledge of management reporting and KPIs
- Autonomy & pragmatism are two qualities that you embody, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, where needs and priorities evolve rapidly
- Experience with IFRS
- Distinct willingness to learn and quickly familiarize yourself with new subject areas
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.