- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Datacenter Hardware
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: zerofox.com
- Company Address: 1834 S. Charles St., Baltimore, MD, 21230
About ZeroFOXZeroFOX, the innovator of social media & digital security, protects modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-based analysis, ZeroFOX protects modern organizations from targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with teams to understand potential attack surfaces
- Execute, provide feedback, and improve the workflows built by the vulnerability assessment organization and our engineering teams
- Utilize internal and external tools to discover digital assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline (e.g. engineering) or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of DNS and basic network and host security concepts
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of major social networks
- Solid interpersonal and social skills
- Spoken and written fluency in the English language
- Huge Plus:
- Experience with vulnerability assessment products, such as: ipwhois, domaintools, securitytrails, Tenable, Qualys, Rapid7, OpenVAS, nmap
Do you have the right attitude?
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing team
- You quickly adapt and recommend solutions as needed
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task
- You’re used to producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX has created a paradigm-shifting cybersecurity product that has been recognized as leading the next generation of predictive cyber solutions.
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Tight-Knit Team: the ZeroFOX Technology Organization is a community – most describe our team as a group of talented, driven individuals who are incredibly committed to each other and the overall success of the team. All are encouraged to contribute their feedback and innovative ideas into our product, development practices, and operations.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!